The headphones that anyone “who is anyone” in radio uses
I’d read about radio producers recommending a pair of headphones and unlike all the other gear I bought that people recommended, these headphones are actually awesome.
I LOVE these headphones. Certainly a jump up from the Apple ear buds I’d been using.
I took a risk and bought them online so I couldn't try them on. Compared to others that I tried on in person, the SONY Professional MDR-7506 headphones are a dream. They are so comfortable.
Great features including:
- Good at isolating sound
- You can fold them up which makes them great for storage
- There’s no feedback noise from recording equipment
- You can adjust them to fit different head sizes
- They have a great and balanced sound
- You can really hear what’s going on (good levels)
- Again, they are soft and comfortable; you can wear them for hours
- They come with a storage pouch which is handy for on-the-go radio producers
I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
But if you don't trust me, look at who else uses them:
They are around $100 and you can buy the Sony MDR7506 Headphones here.
Please note that the above links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend these headphones because they are awesome and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on this gear unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your radio goals.